La Herencia Cubana Toro cigar review

La Herencia Cubana Toro cigar review

7/27/2026

These are not well known , but everyone knows the creater, none other than A J Fernandez. Produced at the same factory as Man O War, San Lotano, and New World, I can tell you it will be rolled perfect and burn good.  These are economical, can be had less than $7 and even cheaper if you shop cigarbid.com like I did. 

It's an oily, dark Maduro wrapper from Pennsylvania. I think the rest is a combination of Nicaraguan tobaccos.  Might have almost a year in the humidor for this one. 

Pretty good night out for smoking. Probably got 2 inches of rain the last 2 days. Still really humid but not super hot. Actually it's 83 out with no wind. Damn let me get the box fan out to blow some breeze. Can't smoke with this stuffy, humid air. 

Alright, I finally got it lit. It lights easy and starts pulling a ton of smoke. It's starts off with a dark wood and dried fruit taste. Definitely a Nicaraguan profile, which I like. Did I mention I'm a huge AJ fan and I also enjoy the latest Nicaraguan smokes.
 
I guess it has some spiciness. It's a good medium to full smoke the first one third. It leaves that signature AJ sweet woodsy flavor on your pallet.  I think most of his cigars have that same underbody flavor, but his blends and different wrappers ride on top of it. Some will say the wrapper is the majority of the flavor but that is not really true. Try a lot of his or a lot of different blends from a single factory. They can be drastically different.  Try to New World Cameroon and then try this one. Totally different, but you kind taste that same underbody taste.

It may have gotten more medium now. Maybe I've ran out of gin. I really don't want to have to switch to vodka but that's what I'm doing. 

It's burning perfect. Got 20 minutes in and I'd say that's a third finished.

It's changed to more Maduro and smoother. It's damn good. 

Hard to stop smoking it. It's full of good flavors. The second third smoked pretty quick but was fully satisfying. Leaves a good earthy, woodsy, yet sweet taste. 

The last part is definitely full flavored now.   Still super smooth. You could call it creamy.  Dark charred fruit flavored. Still a bit if spiciness.  It's the best I've smoked out of the 3 I've smoked so far. Buy these and let them age a year and you are going to have a damn good smoke.  I'm going to buy more. Like I said, cigarebid.com you can find some deals. 

Smoking to the nub. I think  I got an hour and some more. My lips and mouth are full of spice and dried fruit and wood. Always smooth and never hot. I bet my wife won't appreciate it at all, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can. 

93
Complexity 94 taste 92 value 93 burn 92

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alec Bradley Superstition Robusto cigar review

Cigar Reviews

Esteban Carreras Unforsaken Gordo cigar review