Kristoff GC Signature Robusto cigar review
Kristoff GC Signature Robusto cigar review
8/3/26
If you haven't tried a Kristoff smoke, you are definitely missing out. They are one of my favorites. Shout out to Atlanticcigar.com for selling 10 packs for like $45. I think I bought this 10 pack from cigarbid.com for even cheaper. At those prices, I'd say it's the best bang for the buck out there. Most Kristoffs have a similar profile, medium flavor and strength, similar Nicaraguan, Dominican, and Honduran fillers. But the wrappers and binders are all different and give each a unique flavor. This one is a Brazilian dark wrapper. Looks and smells delicious.
It starts off pretty smooth, medium flavors, burns pretty good. Has a dried fruit, woodsy taste. You can pull it hard and it leaves a good sweet, spicy aftertaste.
It's really smooth and good flavor. Not a ton of smoke but will get plenty of smoke if you pull hard, and never burns rough or hot no matter how hard you puff it. Just good flavors.
It's definitely burning at a good pace. I've got a good 25 min on it and it might be getting close to the halfway point. It's definitely a little bigger than most robustos and no doubt smokes a good pace.
It hasn't changed much. No complaints. It's not a complex smoke as in changing a lot. It does keep you interested in all of the flavors buried in it. I like it. I think there's better Kristoffs though. Hey, I randomly review these cigars. This is maybe the 4th or 5th one I've smoked out of the 10 pack. I kind of remember the other ones as better but no complaints on this one. It's smoking great, plenty of smooth smoke, has a great sweet dried fruity taste with a woodsy finish. Nothing but good medium flavors.
It's definitely strengthening now. A lot more flavor left on your pallet. I guess it's the same flavors but times 2.
Tons of smoke now and seems sweeter. Has a tiny spicy finish. Like I said, it's very interesting. Doesn't change a lot but has many nuisance flavors.
I've rounded into the last third. It's gonna go a full hour. Not bad for a robusto.
You can't go wrong buying these for $4.50. Are there better $6 or $7 cigars out there. Oh course. But I can't recommend a better cigar for less than $5.
What a great finish. Most cigars start to fall apart when smoking the last inch. Not this one. It's rolled perfect. These could easily be priced more, just for the quality.
It's definitely a strong finish that still is smooth and rich. Finishes with a sweet dark caramel taste on top of charred wood and fruit. Just great flavors. I'm gonna keep buying.
92
Complexity 88 taste 94 value 94 burn 93




Comments
Post a Comment