La Gloria Cubano Esteli Toro cigar review
La Gloria Cubano Esteli Toro cigar review
8/15/26
I'd say La Gloria Cubano is one of the most consistent and best bang for the buck cigar brand in the last 30 years. This one is a Maduro Nicaraguan Jalapa Valley wrapped smoke with a Honduran binder and fillers of Honduran and Nicaraguan tobacco. If you like Nicaraguan smokes, these are your go to smokes
Lights up easily. Starts off really smooth, medium profile. Good amount of smoke. Not a lot of dominant flavors but just a good medium flavor. Basically tastes pretty good.
It's been pretty tame so far. Starting to pick up some cedar flavors. It's smooth and easy smoking. I'm probably smoking it too fast. It's pretty good.
It's smoking pretty fast but is never hot and always smooth.
Starting to get more rich in flavor. Can really taste it now. It has a sweat wood taste with strong body of just good tobacco taste. That's why I love this brand. They always have such great overall flavors. Never harsh and always smooth but rich in flavor.
I have had to touch it up a bit with my lighter. I think that's making it burn a little fast. I hope to get an hour out of it.
It's definitely getting stronger now. Still really good flavors. Leaves a good dark wood and cedar flavor in your mouth. Got some Billy Idol cranked up and its a great Saturday night.
Even drinking Miller High Life is going good with this one. This cigar will go good with anything. It's full of flavor that will overpower some light beer.
I like it. I think all of this brand's smokes are great. The quality control must be some of the best.
I might get an hour out of it. I was smoking it hard and I had to touch it up 3 times. That made it burn maybe 20% faster. It's not a huge smoke. It's still great for a Saturday night.
Yeah I'm going to keep buying. It's just a great satisfying smoke. Full of good flavors, burns good, smooth all the way, leaves a good taste in your mouth even at the finish. A great smoke.
91
Complexity 90 taste 94 value 92 burn 88






Comments
Post a Comment