Liga Undercrown 10 Robusto Cigar Review

Liga Undercrown 10 Robusto Cigar Review

9/21/26


First time for me smoking a Liga cigar. I've smoked a handful of Drew Estate smokes and some I liked and some I thought were terrible. I'm definitely not interested in flavored cigars like the Acid lineup. This is nothing like that. Or I hope not. 


These aren't cheap at like $12 a smoke. I got this one from a buddy of mine. I've had it for around 6 months. 


It's a Nicaraguan rolled smoke. It has a Mexican San Andres Maduro wrapper, which is one of my favorites. The binder is a Connecticut broadleaf with Nicaraguan fillers.  


Damn I need to keep my lighter on this one for like a minute to get it going. I know it's aged enough. It lights up good now though. Not a ton of smoke at first but good draw. It is smooth and right away has good strong flavors. It definitely has some punch. It is not medium, but a little stronger. Strong earthiness on your tongue with a dark wood and cocoa taste. I'm getting a lot for not a lot of burning. Strong flavor but you could hang this one out your mouth, no hands for a long time, and not cry. 


I like it so far. I thought it would need some touching up, after needing a lot of lighting in the beginning, but it's burning very evenly and slow.  


It has so many flavors. I think it can marry with any alcoholic drink. Mine is going very well with a reposado tequila. Cazadores brings out a sweet spiciness. 

I thought I was going to be too tired to enjoy this one. That's why I chose a robusto. It's a short smoke. Some robustos only go 30 mins, which is too short for a robusto. A solid robusto should give you a out 50 minutes. I think this one will easily achieve that. I'm 20 mins in and maybe getting to a third gone. 


I worked all day and then ran 3 miles in the 90 degree heat and humidity at 5:30pm today and then did 30 mins of light yardwork. I was pretty tired but I think the cigar and tequila is giving me rejuvenation. 


What about the cigar? It's really smooth, as it's always been, more medium now. I think not as strong, unless the tequila is kicking in. I think it's changed to a smoother medium smoke with a lot more smoke. It's burning perfect. It leaves a good chocolate taste with a hint of spice. I like it. 


Perfect night out for smoking. Clear sky and about 78 degrees with a tiny breeze. Nothing like the last month or two of hot, humid weather with no breeze. First day of fall tomorrow. A relief from the heat. 


It's strengthening now. A lot more sweet woodsy taste. It kind of tickles your nose with a spice. Back to a more full flavored profile now.   


It's definitely a great cigar that will satisfy you for a good hour. Is it worth $12? It's worth it. I'm cheap but I'd pay it if all are consistent. I'll shopped for these. I'd say buy it if you find them for less than $8. That's what I'm going to do. 


If you want a full flavored great tasting smoke, just buy it. 


I'm smoking it to the nub and it just keeps getting better. I think I got a little over an hour. All around a great cigar.


93

Complexity 94 taste 95 value 90 burn 94

_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alec Bradley Superstition Robusto cigar review

Cigar Reviews

Esteban Carreras Unforsaken Gordo cigar review